Tuesday 28 July 2009

Online store now open!!


Ladies & Gentlemen welcome to my website I have a wide range of t-shirts available to the public, you can purchase and view them at era22.bigcartel.com

The picture on the left is the "You know I funk the hardest" T-shirt and is available in black with various colours.

I also have other t-shirts which are available, you will see at the online shop.
Postage to anywhere in the UK is only 
£1.99 and £4.99 worldwide. 
ERA22 wear is coming soon and you will be able to purchase our products in your local stores, expect more from us along with latest videos and reports on our Blog/website.
Another service I provide is customized T-shirts with your own design and text.
Below is an example of customized T-shirt portfolio.















You can stay up to date with me and the team via Twitter or Facebook


1 comment:

  1. cul blog> check out mine> aka.alter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete